Motorola sharpens Droid Razr with Maxx
The Razr is among the elite of Android devices. Motorola sharpens its Razr brand further with the 4G LTE Droid Razr Maxx which was released at Verizon for $300 with a two year agreement.
The device is said to be the longest-lasting smartphone on the market offering 21 hours of talk time per charge while maintaining a slim 8.99 mm profile.
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 3300 mAh battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable Â- customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory Â- 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
(c)2012 The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.)
Distributed by MCT Information Services