RBH has just announced that they are adding five new speakers to their Signature Line. These five new speakers were made to compliment RBH´s existing Signature Reference freestanding lineup.
All of RBH's Signature Series speakers feature voice coil formers that are manufactured from Kapton. Kapton is an aerospace material capable of handling very high temperatures, while increasing power handling and lowering distortion. RBH's high-quality fabric dome tweeters use Ferrofluid liquid cooling for increased power handling and greater sonic accuracy.
The five new Signature Line Models include:
• The SI-740/R is a two-way design which works well as the main and surround speakers in an in-wall surround sound system. It can also be used in a pair to compliment a pair of freestanding Signature Series speakers. The SI-740/R has one woofer and one tweeter to handle up to 175 watts. The frequency response is 60Hz - 20kHz at ±3dB. This speaker sells for $949 each.
• The SI-760/R is a mid/tweet/mid design which makes it ideal to be used as a main, center (horizontal or vertical), and surround speaker. The versatility of this in-wall speaker is what makes it one of the most popular in-wall models. The SI-760/R has dual woofers and one tweeter to handle up to 250 watts. The frequency response is 60Hz - 20kHz at ±3dB. This speaker sells for $1,209 each.
• The SI-770/R is an in-cabinet speaker that can be used as a left, center, or right speaker. The SI-770/R has dual woofers and one tweeter that handle up to 250 watts. The only deference between this model and the SI-760/R is that this is designed for custom cabinetry. This speaker also sell for $1,209 each.
• The SI-6000/R is an in-wall speaker mounted in medium density fiberboard. The SI-6000/R has four woofers and one tweeter to handle up to 300 watts. The frequency response is 45Hz - 20kHz at ±3dB. This speaker sells for $2,049 each.
• The SI-6100/R is an in-wall speaker mounted in medium density fiberboard. The SI-6100/R has four woofers, three tweeters that can handle up to 500 watts. This speaker sells for $3,309 each.
Each model incorporates a fixed-phase plug and a tuned back-box rear enclosure. This should make for a perfect and easy placement of the speakers.
Via: Electronic House and RBH Sound
Explore further: Japan unveils 'anti-loneliness' hugging chair