(PhysOrg.com) -- The Visiontac VGPS-900 features the world´s first GPS with MicroSD support, voice recording, and Spy Mode. This GPS device records the following GPS parameters: Date, Time, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Speed, Heading, Fix Mode, PDOP, HDOP, VDOP, and Voice. With the VGPS-900 geo-tagging and voice recording, data logging has never been easier.
The VGPS-900 is equipped with a 51 channel MTK chipset with enhanced positioning system technology that gives you up to 1.5m accuracy with DGPS support. With the MicroSD support, you can add up to 2GB of memory which relates to about 25 million waypoints plus voice recordings.
Some additional features of the VGPS-900 include:
- Voice-Tag function with built-in microphone allows adding live voice tags to any waypoint
- Push-To-Log (POI anchor key) enables you to mark a POI (points-of-interest) at any time
- User-Defined Speed alarm if the car speed exceeds the predefined value the unit will alarm until the travel speed falls below the defined value
- SPY mode allows continuous standby logging up to 30 days
- Auto ON/OFF function with car cable
- Superior sensitivity, up to -159 dBm
The VGPS-900 is completely compatible with Bluetooth Serial port Profile and comes with a high capacity battery for up to 24 hours of operation. The unit is housed in a high impact resistant polycarbonate and stainless steel case.
The VGPS-900 comes with an 100-240V ac adaptor, car charger that works with 12-24V car cigarette lighter socket, charging cable that works with the car charger or standard ac charger, USB microSD reader, carrying case, carrying strap, tool software, user manual and warranty.
The VGPS-900 can be purchased on the Visiontac website for $109.99, which is 27% off the MSRP.
Explore further: Quantum dot TVs are unveiled at China tech expo