Casino giant Las Vegas Sands Corp. has restored its websites a week after they were hacked.
The Las Vegas-based company pulled down its sites Feb. 13 after hackers defaced them with images condemning comments CEO Sheldon Adelson had made about using nuclear weapons on Iran.
Sands restored the websites Monday afternoon.
Spokesman Ron Reese says the company first became aware of the hacking on Feb. 12, when company email went down.
The hacking affected Sands' corporate website, as well as the sites for casinos in China, Singapore, Bethlehem, Pa., and the Italian-themed Venetian and Palazzo on the Las Vegas Strip. Sands owns the world's largest casino, in the Chinese gambling enclave of Macau.
The company's net income was $2.31 billion last year.
Reese didn't say whether internal systems were also operating again.
Explore further: Spy agencies in 'technology arms race', says British chief