(AP) The Reuters news agency says hackers have broken into one of its websites for the second time in two weeks and posted a false story saying Saudi Arabia's foreign minister had died.
Reuters said Wednesday in a news story posted on its website that a fabricated piece saying Prince Saud al-Faisal had died "was illegally posted on a Reuters journalist's blog."
The agency said the false posting had been deleted and that it does not have any immediate information on who was behind the hack.
Two weeks ago, the agency said one of its websites had been hacked and used to disseminate fake stories about Syria's rebel movement.
Explore further: New streaming apps could boost citizen journalism