The Razr is among the elite of Android devices. Motorola sharpens its Razr brand further with the 4G LTE Droid Razr Maxx which was released at Verizon for $300 with a two year agreement.
The device is said to be the longest-lasting smartphone on the market offering 21 hours of talk time per charge while maintaining a slim 8.99 mm profile.
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 3300 mAh battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable Â- customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory Â- 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
Explore further: BlackBerry launches Classic in last-ditch effort