Verizon Wireless and Motorola today announced the availability of the Motorola Entice W766.
Designed for one-touch access to popular features such as a music player, camera and speakerphone, this feature-packed phone offers a classic flip design that will keep customers entertained and connected while on the go. Because the phone runs on Verizon Wireless’ 3G network, customers can expect to make data downloads and transfers quickly and reliably in more places.
• External touch sensors for easy access to popular features such as the music player and speakerphone
• Flip design with large and bright displays for easy reading
• Built-in 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder
• Support for up to 8 GB of optional removable memory (microSD card sold separately)
• Bluetooth capabilities supporting A2DP, HSP and HFP profiles
• Supports a wired USB 2.0 connection
• Supports a multitude of Verizon Wireless services, including VZ Navigator, Family Locator, Mobile Email, Mobile IM and Dashboard
• Backup Assistant to keep a copy of the phone’s address book on a secure Web site
• IM-style texting for a simple view of text trails by contacts
Motorola Entice W766 is available online today for $39.99 after a $50 rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. It will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores later this month for the same price after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Explore further: Apple may deliver ways to rev up the iPad, report says